Parent View (Online Questionnaire)
As you are aware, there have been many changes at Holy Trinity Primary School over the last few years. We are looking to further improve our provision and we would like to hear your views.
Please use PARENT VIEW to log your views. Your opinion is important to us.
How to use Parent View
- Please log onto: http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
- Click on ‘Give your views’ on the top right hand corner of this page
- Please register by clicking on ‘register now’ written in blue
- Please enter your email address and confirm your email address
- Now answer the question at the bottom of the screen then click register.
- Your password will be sent to your email address.
- Now search for the school by entering Holy Trinity Primary and SE23 3HZ
- You will now be directed to the 12 question page.
- Please answer the questions and press ‘finish’ once you’ve answered all the questions.
(Taken from the Ofsted Website)
Log in / Register
You need your email address and password for the simple log-in process. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
You will then be asked to fill in a ‘captcha’ before completing registration. This is where you read two words from the screen and enter them into a box. This is to prevent site misuse.
We will send you an email with a link to activate your log-in.
To search for a school, just enter the name of the school and part of the address (road, city, town or postcode) in the search boxes when you are asked to.
Select your child’s school from the search results.
There will be 12 questions to answer, for example, ‘My child is happy at this school’ with a choice of responses:
- Strongly disagree
- Don’t know
Use the ‘Next’ button to move to the next question. If you change your mind you can use the ‘Previous’ button to go back.
Once you have completed all 12 questions, click on ‘Finish the survey’ and the questionnaire is complete.
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the questionnaire.